Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Change Of Pace........

     If you take a look around this little blog, you will see that this is the first update in quite a while.  For the past several months, I have been writing for tornbysports.com with an emphasis in Ute athletics.

     To be honest, I have grown a bit tired of sports writing.  With so many options for sports information, the market has become saturated.  To me, I don't know that there is much interesting insight I can offer that isn't already out there on one of these sites.

     So I am changing things up around here.  Instead of sports, this blog will now be devoted to anything I find interesting enough to write about and share.  Maybe it will be commentary on some recent events (don't worry; this is a politics free zone), or perhaps something that happened to me, or maybe something that just made me laugh.  I don't know how often i'll post, but I will try hard to make worth your while.

     With this, I am by no means announcing to the world that I am leaving tornbysports.com.  I will continue to write there whenever I feel I might have something interesting to say.  In the meantime, please visit there often.  They have great contributors who cover a wide variety of topics about sports here in Utah.

     Thanks for taking the time to read this little blog.  Always feel free to leave me a comment if you like/dislike or agree/disagree with something posted here.

 *********************************************************************************

     For the Runnin Utes fans who still visit this blog:  In addition to tornbysports, please check these sites out:

RunninU.com
tgojg.blogspot.com
http://www.sltrib.com/Blogs/utahsports

    Finally, please listen to my friends at the Taxi Squad Show (twitter @TaxiSquadShow), they do great work!

Thanks!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment